MIB ADD

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Winter in Technicolor

 
Allo Mesdames!
 
Hope all is well on your side of the planet!
 
We babysat the grand kids this weekend
 
 
The kids are sweet but i wouldn't go back there i tell you!
 
You forget quickly how it was but one thing you don't forget is how to handle them and i might add that you are better at it than when we were younger -
 
Experience it's called - Those kids think you don't know what they are up too, Sorry kids we know all your tricks and then some!

The oldest spent his weekend in front of the PC
 
 We decided to go sliding at the Olympic park

He wasn't too happy, but was  having fun after a couple of descents he was

The Olympic Park btw, we are still paying for it, is in my hood
 
 

IMG_7072

 
Got the Faux Fur and furry beret out for the occasion

 

IMG_7075
 
 One thing about our weather , we get gorgeous sunny blue sky winter days

 
IMG_7073
 

 
 
IMG_7076
 

Winter in Technicolor!
 
IMG_7096
 
 
  
 
IMG_7079


Winter in Technicolor!


IMG_7091




IMG_7080

The Olympic park has a skating ring as well

I might go this week!
 

IMG_7077


IMG_7074
 
Technicolor outfits
 
 #1
 
Tee- Gap- Retail on sale $5
Shirt- Thrifted - Annex Vintage- Mile End -  $15
Skirt- Bill Blass- Thrifted- Renaissance- $5
Tights- Ardene - $3
Booties - Thrifted- Renaissance- $6
 
#2
 
Tee- Gap - Retail on sale -$5
Splash Paint Top - Mia Mix - Retail on Sale - $10
Skirt- Ste-Michael - Thrifted Renaissance - $5
Boots- Vestiare St-Barnabée (Charity Shop) -$5

***
Hope you enjoyed the post
 
I will be back soon
 
Je vous fait la bise
 
Ariane xxxx
 


25 comments:

Patti said...

You make the snow look like so much fun, Ariane! And you look fabulous in your colorful looks - thanks for sharing them with Visible Monday.

Val Sparkle said...

I love that splash paint pullover! That whole outfit is so cool!

Connie said...

Love your furry berrrrrrrrrrrret! What a cute grandmama :-)

Helga! said...

Now THAT looks like a blast!
You are dressed appropriately for some snowy frolics, no way would we miss you out there!
XXX

Stephanie B said...

J'savais pas qu'il y avait de la glissade au parc olympique! C'est l'fun! En tout cas, ici il a presque plus de neige, on en avait pas beaucoup, mais on a pas recu les restants des tempetes américaines, juste du gros vent!

PinkCheetahVintage said...

You look fantastic and both those outfits are amazing! That snow looks like such fun!
becky :)

Silhouette de Femme said...

Following you from visible Monday & that beautiful beret caught my eye! I will one day visit your beautiful culture rich city so I look forward to your posts!
Denise

Vix said...

You make me smile when you mention Grand kids, you look far too young!!
Love your rock star beret and shades ad both of your kick ass colourful outfits! That looks like a fantastic way to spend a day, the sky is so blue. xxx

The Dainty Dolls House said...

They look marvellous, I would be on there until I was too frozen to get off, haha. You look smashing xx

The Grande Dame said...

Oh it looks gorgeous and beautiful - I so wish I was there, if only so I could whiz down that massive slide!

Marla Robinson said...

Ok, you're a lot braver than I am . No way would I slide down that thing! Love all your wonderful outfits. Love that amazing jacket with that wonderful red dotted skirt, and I really want that speckled sweater. That is so cool.

Heather said...

Beautiful blue skies! Our weather has been awful! Looks like some great winter fun I would love to go ice skating! You look great love all the color you where and great pictures :) love Heather

CityScape Skybaby said...

That looks like such a fun day Ariane, the snow is on and off here, mostly with grey skies, so it's lovely to see your vivid blue skies and crisp wintery days. xx

The Style Crone said...

Love the furry black beret with a touch of red. You look warm yet chic; perfect for a winter day. And I adore your winter in technicolor. You always brighten my day!

Frocktasia said...

I'm just a wee bitty jealous now, that place looks awesome! That's something I really miss about Sweden, proper white winters when you can go sledging, skating and cross country skiing to you heart's content. It was snowing here for hours during the night but it's not cold enough, so we've just ended up with mucky slush.
Loving your technicolor winter outfits, you look fab!
...xXx

Miss Simmonds Says said...

I would love a go at the toboggan run, although when I got there I might chicken out. I love all the blue skies, we have the snow but not those. You look great, love the furry beret

Claire Justine said...

Loving your outfits, looks like so much fun, wow all great prices too, you look great :)

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

Ah snow, I kind of miss you a bit. We haven't had much moisture and certainly not in snow. Your pictures are lovely. As you are in your bright plaid. I adore that sweater!

pastcaring said...

Ha, those grand kids don't know who they are dealing with!
Glad you got them out of the house and into the snow and the fresh air and the sunshine. Love the photo of you in your faux fur and hat and sunglasses! Always a colourful treat to see what you are wearing, Ariane! xxxxx

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

First time visitor! And I'm so glad I found you!

The colors are all so energizing. But I am enthralled with that blue sky! And you look so chic in every outfit. As a fellow thrifter, I give you two thumbs up for some great finds.

Joni said...

So sunny and bright you are! And the snow is breathtaking too!

Diana Marks said...

amazing photos! You red look is my favorite!

LA By Diana Live Magazine

kaffesoester said...

You don't look one bit like a grand mother! I love the red, black and pink outfit, and the fur and sun glasses! So stylish, ageless and gorgeous! Sunshine becomes you too!

I can't believe you're still paying for the Olympics Park, although I know it's the case in most places that has hosted the Olympics. Glad you had your money's worth of fun there!

Lynne DeVenny said...

I want to do what they are doing. Looks sooooo fun!

And you look particularly saucy in your lovely pattern-mixed reds.

Sheila said...

Love your pinks and reds outfit!