MIB ADD

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Kitty Skirt - And Product Review

 
Hello Ladies!
 
Welcome new followers and readers
 
I love it!

Thanks for your lovely comments

****

 Lets have a real good positive tought for Sarah Of Misfits Vintage

There have been catastrophic bush fires in her area lets pray that she is alright

 ***
 
Now...
 
CV is done, Mr. D reviewed it, i sent it the same night to the agency advertising the position at the advertising firm.
I got a call the next morning, wow! Holly Fardamumza that was fast!

Got the butterflies in the stomach ...

Mr D said -  Well Darling they act fast on the good CVs!

It's true my CV is filled with good stuff!
 
We  deserve a path on the shoulder...

 A job  well done!

 
 
 Kitty dress designed and made my dear daughter Izzy
 

IMG_6928
 
 
I'm meeting the agency people tomorrow morning

I know what to expect that is a good thing, tests, french grammar, English grammar, Word, Excel, smile yes smile! be articulate, concise, smart...

But be most importantly be Myself!
 
I'm a bit nervous - First interview in 13 years!

I will let you know what happened

I will have to go easy on the outfits :)

Give them so time to get use to me ...slowly!
 
 
IMG_6925
 
This is was my Christmas gift from my daughter Izzy
 
She sells the skirt in her Etsy Shop - Yeye Vintage Boutique- The link is on the right end side of my blog
 
Perfectly  made - it fits like a glove!
 
 
Since you like my studio so  much! Here are a few images from the Studio


 
IMG_6924

 
IMG_6932
 


I decided as well to do a product review, 2 products as a  matter of fact
 
I don't do it very often only when they are exceptional!
 
I have a sensitive, allergic, dry skin so when something works i want to share -  
 
IMG_6929
 
First product  -
 
Bourjois- Radiance and Anti-fatigue Concealer-
 
Best thing i used in all my life - I swear
 
$19 - It lasted 1 year!
 
Non greasy,  easy to apply, won't smudge, hides to those dark circles very well -
 
Second Product and it's something else! i couldn't believe it! and i am very skeptical when it comes to beauty products, they sell you lots of air i tell you, but this product is amazing -
 
Vichy's Pureté Thermale
Purifying Foaming Water
Radiance Revealer and this is true!
 
$17
 
After using the product, my skin was glowing!
 
It's so good that i purchase one for my mother - We tested it on her hand, she was speechless!

I rarely seen a product working so well -
 
 
 
 
IMG_6930
 
I will be back soon
 
Je vous fait la bise
 
Ariane xxxxx
 

28 comments:

Ms Bubu said...

Go go go pour l'entrevue demain!
J'ai les 2 produits, je les aime bien aussi! :)

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

Bonne chance for tomorrow, dear Ariane! Any organization will be fortunate to nab you. Your studio is brilliant, it makes me smile. xoxoxo

Sue @ A Colourful Canvas said...

You had me at kitty! Such a cute skirt Ariane. Lucky you to have a daughter with such a fun sense of style. Of course, it's no surprise given her mama.

Good Luck at your job interview! I'm sure you will be wonderful. I am in awe that you have so many skills, languages being one of them.

Sue xo

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I am so excited for you, Ariane, and I understand...I haven't interviewed in so long, I would be nervous as well. But, you are so talented I know you will do very well...anyone would be impressed with you!! Go get'em!

Little-Hat said...

Good luck at your interview! I'm sure you'll knock 'em dead!

Cute skirt! And you wear those white creepers with such pinache...

xoxox
theefface.blogspot.com

Paula Ruta said...

Ari~first of all, good luck with your interview and potential new job.
Such a cute skirt! I had a kitty dress once and I remember it dearly...
love, Paula

Joni said...

Good luck with your meeting tomorrow Ariane. I'm wondering what you will wear? Will you be showing us?
I love the fresh exuberance in here as always. Thank you for brightening my day!

Forest City Fashionista said...

Good luck in your interview tomorrow Ariane - I am sure they will realize what a great asset you would be to them! The Kitty Skirt is so adorable - I would love to have one myself!

PinkCheetahVintage said...

Good luck tomorrow! Such a cute skirt and outfit-- and I totally want to try those products, but I might have to order them online :)

Melanie said...

You must be bursting with pride at having such a talented daughter like Izzy - her kitty skirts (and personal style) are fantastic, just like her Mom.
I am sending you good thoughts for your interview. How could they not love you?
And your studio is very inspiring. I like the pencil sketch on the wall.
Finally, I am trying to mentally shield dear Sarah's Shack from harm. Shall we summon some rain for her?

Connie said...

Good Luck with your interview. I know you will knock their socks off!
Connie*

sabine said...

Hi Ariane,
Good luck for the interview today! You will be brilliant with your smile.
The skirt is adorable, your daughter is very talented. Great that you found the perfect shoes for it.
Take care of you!

Helga! said...

O,how marvellous to have your first interview! So pleased for you.You'll be wonderful! As you say, you just have to be yourself and they'll know they're onto a winner!
Adorable skirt, love how you're wearing it with orange!!! YEAH! Good enough to eat!
Looking forward to hearing how fabulous your interviewers think you are!
XXX

Ms. Dainty Doll said...

You look amazing..love that dress & colour :)) And well done you for the interview...you will do fantastically..just believe in yourself!! I know you can do it...so excited for you!! A great cv does wonders :)) xox

Marla Robinson said...

You look lovely in the orange colored shirt and tights. That little kitty cat skirt is so cute and unique. I love the whole thing.

grunge-queen said...

You look fabulous, and kudos to you for getting an interview right off the bat! I am sure you will rock it. Keep us posted. xoxo

P.S. I dreamed of Sarah the other night I have been thinking os much about her - don't see an update on her blog so I was just going to check the news.

Madeline Quaint said...

Great skirt and a very thoughtful present. :)

I love Bourjois cosmetics, my favourite brand. Their lipsticks are perfect!

Break an arm and a leg at the interview! :)

Claire Justine said...

Your outfit is great,love your skirt I bet it goes with loads of things,you daughter is so talented :)

Miss Simmonds Says said...

You already look like you work in a funky advertising agency!! Such a cool outfit. Love the kitty skirt, your daughter's first. Thanks for the tour round the studio! It looks great

pastcaring said...

Well done on your impressive CV-writing skills and getting the chance of a job, hope it goes well for you at the interview.
Such a cute skirt from Izzy, it looks fabulous with the orange shirt.
Looking forward to hearing how it went, keep us posted! xxx

The Style Crone said...

Izzy's beautifully designed dress looks amazing on you and your smile indicates that you are loving it! Your daughter is not only talented, but thoughtful.

Good luck with your interview. I have no doubt that they will be impressed.

Dressing Up For Me said...

Lots of luck on your interview, Ariane! That skirt is so pretty, love, love the design. :)

Sacramento Amate said...

Talented Izzy, from a more than gorgeous and stylish mum.
Good luck with the interview.
love, love, love your shorter and slighter pinky hair, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Fabulous!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

señora Allnut said...

lovely and cute skirt, love how you rock it with red color and fabulous shoes!
besos

CityScape Skybaby said...

Hope everything went well with the interview Ariane, and I love your outfit, Izzy is very talented. My skin is dry and sensitive too so it's always good to read about products that work, I'd been thinking of trying that Bourjois foundation already. Good luck with everything! xx

Penny-Rose said...

The skirt is so cute, I just love the kitty pockets. I love the orange top and tights. Hope the interview goes well.

Megan Mae said...

What a cute cute skirt! Fingers and toes crossed for you. Good luck with the interview. I'm sure you'll be amazing!

Misfits Vintage said...

Thanks you so much for your lovely kind wishes Ariane! The fires are still burning but my house is still standing... it feels as though it will never end!

You look absolutely fabularse in this gorgeous outfit! I love the colour combination and the skirt is FANTASTIC! And I always love those great shoes. I want some of that magic concealer - I'm on the hunt now!

Hugs, Sarah xxx