MIB ADD

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Meet Chrissi and A Cool News!


Hi Ladies!

Time to give back again!

You know i love to feature stylish and talented bloggers

Meet Chrissi

I was drawn to her  because of her amazing eyes and her fabulous style!

Her blog is fiery finish


Check her out!



 
chrissie 002





chrissie 007


Here 're 10 facts about lovely Chrissi -


I've lived in Cincinnati, Brooklyn, and Los Angeles. I'm glad I didn't let the fear of the unknown hold me back from any of those moves.



I worked as a library assistant, customer service manager, and syndication agent in fashion photography before opening my own online vintage clothing shop earlier this year.



I've been a vegetarian for almost 6 years and have no desire to go back to eating meat.



I love to travel, especially in Europe. Most recently I visited Berlin and Prague.



I like to stand out in a crowd. This is strange because I spent most of my childhood wanting to blend in with the wall and disappear.


I drink A LOT of water!



I was the producer and assistant director on five of my husband's short films while he was attending School of Visual Arts in NYC. It was challenging, but fun!




I don't like jigsaw puzzles. I just don't see the point.




I legitimately enjoy exercising. It makes me feel good both physically and mentally...there's no better stress reliever!




I'm afraid of heights, but it's not that simple. If I'm enclosed I'm okay (like on the London Eye), but if I'm out in the open (like on a regular Ferris wheel) I freak out. Conversely, I love roller coasters. The higher the better.





chrissie 010


chrissie 001

I hope you  have enjoyed her fabulous style!

*****
Now for the cool news !

I have won again this year the Streets and People Contest

This is year  is special - Izzy and I  have won

I took her winning pic as well!

Well-   I took both pics really!


Check out  the 2 stylish Montreal girls!



I am ArianeL and Izzy is lebonbonmulticolore



streets and people winners dec 2012


I hope you enjoyed this post

I will be back soon

Je vous fais la bise

Ariane xxxx

30 comments:

Bella Q said...

First off, congrats on the win (again). How nice that must be to say- I won. Again. Cuz I rock so hard. And me gorgeous/talented/awesome daughter rocks it too. That is good news. I'm cooler just for knowing you-

No seriously. I AM cooler for that.

And how amazing is Crissi? Yes! Love her style- it's perfect and sweet and colorful and she is gorgeous. You know how to pick 'em!

pastcaring said...

Chrissi looks gorgeous, I will pop over and check out her blog.
Congrats to you and Izzy, what a stylish mum and daughter team you are!

Melanie said...

Chrissi is wonderful! I must go check out her blog. Thanks, Ariane, for introducing her to us. Also,
CONGRATULATIONS on your win! That is so awesome, especially that Izzy won too. The eye runs in the family - you are both so talented!

sabine said...

congratulations!!!
you are great and izzy too!

chrissie is amazing, not only her eyes but also her wonderful red hair, her attitude and her style, very unique.

enjoy your week stylish lady!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Congratulations!! You so deserve to win..I love your photography! Chrissi is just gorgeous...I would love to see her smile! I will check out her blog!

Helga! said...

Congrats!!
Crissi is rather splendid, I think I'll stalk her...XXX

Sacramento Amate said...

ongratulations again to you and Lizzy.You are both wonderful.
Thank you for spreading the love to new bloggers and introducing new inspiration to us.
You are such a good friend, Arianne.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Patti said...

Chrissi's blog is great - thanks for the introduction, Ariane. And big congrats to you and Izzy, a talented team : >

Psycho Cat said...

She is really cute and I agree with her in some things :)

Krista said...

CONGRATS on the win again!!! That is pretty special that you and Izzy won! Thanks for sharing Chrissi she is a beautiful girl with a funky style. I can see why you dig her, she sounds interesting too.
XXOO

Lynne DeVenny said...

Congrats to you and Izzy!

Thanks for introducing Chrissi; she's unbelievably stunning, and I believe she might hold The Secret to Colored Tights :)

Lavender Loafers said...

She is stunning! I love her sense of tights!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new
to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!
my web page :: Firing up the double action pussy and ass pump

Vix said...

Congratulations, you two! We all know you're a fabulous couple but it's nice to have it confirmed! xxx

Franca said...

thank you for introducing us to her!

Cambria said...

I love her hair! And style! What a fun way to get to know another blogger...thanks! And I think you two have very complimentary style with your quirky pieces and bright colours :)

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Check out my ... Jose Eber GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!

chrissi said...

Thanks for all the nice words everyone, and thanks to Ariane for doing such a nice feature about me!

Fashionistable said...

Great interview. Love Chrissi's red hair and freckles. Congratulations on your win. Xxxx

The Style Crone said...

Congratulations on winning the Streets and People Contest for the second year, but no surprise. To win along with your daughter is even more special.

Thanks for the intro to Chrissi. Beautiful!

Morgan Erina said...

Yay! I love Chrissi, I had the pleasure of meeting/ hanging out with her in college. She's so beautiful!

Willowtreespace.blogspot.com

Ms. Dainty Doll said...

Congrats to you doll, that is awesome!! So pleased for you, be very proud of yourself :DD She's gorgeous, shall check out her blog for sure, love the style!! I hope you have a marvellous weekend!! xx

Polina Postnikova said...

Hello dear reader! I want to inform you that I have created a new blog because of technical problems with Rebelission. Please switch to http://rebelishion.blogspot.com/!
The old blog will be deleted in the next few days.
xoxo P.P
PS: very interesting post my dear!

fashionoverfifty said...

congrats and you are just sooo talented Gf--am I surprised you won? NNOOOOO!

Alela Sirah said...

What a cute blog!!
http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/12/5-holiday-maternity-looks-and-tips-to.html

Claire Justine said...

Congrats to you both... you take great pictures :)you daughters and guest blog's have wonderful style too so following them both as well :)

Suzanne Carillo Style Files said...

Congrats on your win!

I was following Chrissi already. She rocks.

Bisous
Suzanne

All you need is Fashion by Arianna Isabella D'Onofrio said...

really cute style!

BUT i LOVE your blog! I will be coming back here for sure:)

new post on my blog: http://www.allyouneedisfashion.com/2012/12/home-made-sushi.html

Lyosha said...

she look amazing indeed! very pretty and stylish!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog
P.S. I'm hosting a glasses giveaway on my blog here check it out!

Lorena said...

Crissi is fab Ariane - and I have to congratulate you and Izzy on that well deserved win .

TiaLou said...

Chrissi has great style!