MIB ADD

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kaleidoscope -

Bonjour Ladies!

I hope dear Ladies that you are doing well and smiling! What about this weather! unreal! i never seen it so warm in Montreal for this time of year. I was downtown today to see my massage therapist and also to see Mrs. A at the YWCA- I did a training last January in Active Listening in order to help immigrant women who attend workshops  at the Y to find work in Montreal.  After the training, the friendly people at the YWCA told us that they would pair us up  with ladies in need of a friendly ear or because of our fluenty in both languages, be conversation tutors  - i am happy to say that i was paired up with a lovely lady wanting to improve her conversation skills in english, she is very enthusiastic and sweet. It is not easy to find work in a foreign country and those Ladies need all the help they can get

After that i stopped at  - Fringues & Cie at YWCA . I found a fab pair of orange velvet pants + a suede and faux fur vest and + i got a 25% discount on my purchases! And of course i stopped at H &M, My God!  i am always drawn to this store!  Got those blue platform shoes, OMG! i love those shoes!  Can't wait to show you those treasures , I think it will be my next post.

Finally, I went to my dear massage therapist who i have known now for 6 years and she recommended that i see the chiropractor in her office. I was not  certain, i do not have found memories of  my last visit to the chiropractor, but she assured me that this one had a smoother approach. Since i trust her completely, i made an appointment to see him next week, will see if it will do me some good.

I have included in this post a pic of my cat, legend is, this is what Mr. D says, that the cat spends his days in Mr. D shower stall, why? because the floor in Mr. D's bathroom is heated,  no wonder he spends his days there!

I got an excellent shot of the dear beast this morning!

Today i was featured on jothijeyasingam.blogspot.com - thank you so much!

I was wearing -

70's blouse thrifted at Salvation Army's  $0.99 sale
Sweater thrifted at Renaissance Montreal
Skirt thrifted at Atelier Vio-Li
Shoes thrifted at Salvation Army's $0.99 sale
Purse - gift from Mr. D

Enjoy Ladies !

Je vous fais la bise xxxxxxx


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my dear feline enjoying his heated floor!
Photobucket

25 comments:

Pippy O' Hara said...

Unique style as always. Great, great, great.
...Love your purse!
Cat <3

Helga! said...

Bahahaha KITTY! Bloody hilarious things they are! I miss my babies!
WhatEVER!
You look so adorable in this outfit!That skirt totally rocks my socks,and as for the BAG!Mr D did you well there,I LOVE it! And a dagger collar blouse to boot!YAY! You've brightened up my Wednesday afternoon,darl!
Love!XXX
O,chiropracters scare the hell out of me!EEP!

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

Kitty does look comfy and happy.
I love those handbags. I have several that I have collected but they are too small for my stuff. I have one that can be reversed. That is one clever design.
You look really stylish in this outfit.
My chiropractor is a life saver. I only go when I am in really bad pain. He fixes me up and I am okay for a while. Good luck to you with your treatment.

O D Y S S E Y said...

your outfits always make me smile- the color and pattern mixing, i don't know how you put it all together in such a fun way.
warm here too, and very humid- but what else is new, haha. 32C tomorrow. just gross. i suppose if i was in your shoes, i might be grateful for the heat. i know it gets super cold up there, and lasts for months.
cute feline. i'd like to get a black kitty.

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Really cute...love the color and the appropriate youthful touch!

just tututiny said...

Love all the patterns and colors in this outfit, so stylish. Your bag is so droolworthy. Look at that relaxed cat - cutest thing ever ;)

just me said...

you're an amazing person.it's pleasure not only see your unique style, but also to read your post.

http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

Vix said...

Your cat looks wonderfully content, I'd love to tickle his fluffy tummy!
Loving today's outfit, very Modette and the orange tights are just perfect, I must get some myself!
I used to manage a Chiropractic business and got free treatment, it was wonderful.
Can't wait to see these velvet pants.
Much love, my gorgeous friend. xxx

Cecylia said...

ooh your cat is adorable!!! Love love love your outfit- the colours work so well together great style!
Come follow my blog darling! xx
http://cecylia.com

Anula said...

WOW!! Gorgeous outfit!!You look fabulous!!
Love your bag!!

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

hahaha, oh kitty! He's so funny, I want those shoes! hehe, I like all the bright together mom ;) See you tomorrow.

xo

-Izzy

Ms. Givens said...

I love my chiropractor.
I also adore those shoes you are wearing!
You can style like nobodys business! Love seeing what you put together.

pastcaring said...

I know you are struggling with the pain you've got at the moment, Ariane, but it certainly isn't affecting your wonderful chic style!
I love the citrus/acid brights and the cool 70s vibe. Those tights are just fabulous!
Oh that gorgeous kitty, he's soooo fluffy and beautiful. They are heat-seeking creatures, ours find the hot spots on the floor where the pipes run underneath and flake out there. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wardrobeexperience said...

the first photo is so amazing! your leather bag is absolutely adorable!

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

fashionoverfifty said...

You are just so darned cute! Love the colors and your poses are always great--and did I say the colors are great?

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

i could definitely steel those pieces from you right now! love love the skirt because of the amazing print and oh my that cardigan, that is the most divine color i have ever seen

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Oh holy heck - you are looking so luscious in this outfit, I'm overcome with colour envy with this utterly delicious colour palette!!!!! The skirt is so beautiful with the tights and green sweater!! You must have made those lovely ladies at the YWCA feel so at ease:))). Cats certainly are not dummy's are they? They seek out those clever little warm spots and change their position throughout the day to get maximum heat advantage. xoxo

WMBG said...

thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog! i was really happy about that! :)

your look is great and your blog too!

XXX

wiebkembg.blogspot.com

Meagan said...

Love your sweater and that embossed bag! What a lucky cat to have a heated floor! Can't wait to see the blue shoes!
-Meagan
www.spunkychateau.com

Jothi said...

Love the orange tights....my fav colour! I've got several colours, but still looking for the perfect orange.

Mom Fashion World said...

Can I have that neon green sweater? Please.
Green is my favorite color. Is that your pet?
What its name? He/She looks cozy.

hippiebohoreloaded. said...

really love the print of your skirt!

Dressing Up For Me said...

I want your floral skirt, it´s so pretty! Good luck on the chiropractor and I hope everything will get better soon. :)

Vanessa said...

Wouldn't have thought to put the lime green and orange together! You look like festive, citrusy, and fun!

Paula K. Cravens said...

amazing outfit and then, voila, the purse. Inspiring.