MIB ADD

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sunshine and the vintage find

Another fabulous weekend it is unreal to get such amazing weather I do not remember when we got rain or if we got rain I was not aware of it, which is good!
Izzy the fabulous blogger and also my beloved daughter will be styling in Toronto next weekend, she was invited to a Canadian blogger event and she will styling size ++ for Addition Elle . Mom is very proud and excited for her!
I for myself will get the credits for translating a documentary and have her name on the silver screen! What about that! Will be signing autographs soon! Joking of course! But you know, when you are working hard it is nice to enjoy the little rewards that come your way.
Mom will bake a special treat for her girl she is coming for a BBQ tomorrow with her boyfriend. Can wait to see her and give that special I am proud of you girl hug!
I took these pics while on vacation. This is a fab vintage mini dress, it jumped at me again while thrifting at my favourite Renaissance shop, I love the colors and the print.
Enjoy – Ariane xx

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

14 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I love your photos as always...the blouse looks amazing in the garden photos. What a blessing that you and your daughter have this love in common...I bet you do have a lot of fun with it!!

Anne @ The Frump Factor said...

Yes, your photos are absolutely gorgeous. The colors just pop, and I love the artful use of scenic backdrops (including cute kitty props). It sounds like your travels have been very enjoyable and -- of course -- super stylish!

Terri said...

What a wonderful dress! I noticed that Vintage Vixen is now following you and I'll bet she would bargain with you for this dress. Now, I'm off to learn more about Izzy.

Joni James said...

You find the coolest fabrics!

Vix said...

You look absolutely gorgeous, I adore that dress. Terri's right, I'm tempted to fly over and steal it from you.
Congratulations to the wonderful Izzy, you have a fabulous daughter. x

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

I love that vintage dress and the way you styled it (I think I had one very much like it as a young woman!). Congrats on your achievements and your daughter's as well. Your photos are simply gorgeous.

Maruschka said...

love the bright colors. Went to check out your daughters blog. Love her creativity. So i will be following you both

xxx maruschka

Mo said...

Fabulous dress and cute cat. Thanks for saying hello, you are now in my blog reader. :-)

grunge-queen said...

Gorg dress, so lovely ... and congrats to your daughter!

Helga! said...

OOOo,just found you through Vix,how cute are you!!Love your kitty cat,and your fabulous verandah!! xxx

fashionoverfifty said...

Love the print on that dress! And the sandals! Great photos~

sacramento said...

Amazing, we have similar haircuts...
Small world.

romwe said...

Powerful visual effects,these pictures are incredibly fantastic..the inside connection for you and the fashion,together with nature,the unknown magic beauty.......Fabulous!!

The delightful colors really suite you so well.can't see enough from you...

Meagan said...

That dress is amazing. Thanks so much for linking up!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com