MIB ADD

Friday, August 19, 2011

The Rainbow Skirt

Hi everyone!
TGIF yes!  what about that! this is what working is all about - TGIF!
Tomorrow is Mr. D birthday a million things to do - I love birthdays, i go crazy, too much decoration, too much food, too much of everything but what the heck it happens once a year!
I think birthdays are important, it is an opportunity to tell your loved one that you simply adore her or him that he or she is the most important person on the planet that day, don't you agree!

I love birthdays!

Now the skirt - oh yes ! that special skirt! I purchased the rainbow skirt  in  North Conway at a consignment boutique called My Sister's closet.

She had amazing stuff, i wish i had bought more!

What i wore -
T- Boutique Le Garage - Montreal
Vintage Vest purchased  in North Conway
Skirt - My sister's closet - North Conway
Sandals - Yellow - Montreal

Enjoy xxx 

Ariane


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

13 comments:

Sandra said...

Cute skirt! :)

www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

sacramento said...

I don´t specially celebrate birthdays. Every day is to me a birthday, but I am glad that somebody does.
I just adore your rainbow skirt,and the whole outfit.
Happy birthday to Mr. D.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

modniza said...

so cute skirt! and beautiful outfit! xoooooo

Vix said...

Happy Birthday to Mr D!!
I'm not bothered by my own birthday but love to celebrate everyone else's!
That skirt is so beautiufl on you. Have a wonderful weekend, my friend. xxx

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

Your whole outfit is so happy! Wonderful colors and layering. Happy birthday to the Mister.

Debbie Baker Burns said...

I love this skirt...it was a real find! The stair shots are great. Glad we found each other on here. Debbie http://thriftygirlvintage.com

Kari. said...

that's an amazing skirt!

Natalie Leung said...

that skirt is nice, so colourful!!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

fashionoverfifty said...

I am soooo in love with this skirt!!!! Love the rainbow colors and to think you got it right up the street from me!
Oh, and I think you are right about over-analizing the pattern mix thing--you are right--its like an abstract painting! thanks for that!

Meagan said...

I wouldn't have had any idea how to wear that skirt but it looks really great. I love how you styled it!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Terri said...

Not only is it a rainbow, but it is sheer and shimmering as rainbows do. What a wonderful find.

oomph. said...

i really like the sheerness of the skirt. i have a few retired vests...i should bring them back to layer over other pieces :)

[oomph.]

The Wardrobe Stylist said...

What a great colourful skirt! I am one of your followers. Thanks for stopping by at the-wardrobe-stylist.blogspot.com