MIB ADD

Monday, August 29, 2011

On the Rocks

Hi everyone!

I had a fab weekend, we went to Repentigny this weekend to visit Mr. D. brothers. R one of the brothers  lives on the shore of L'Assomption River, this is east Montreal , it is amazing! i will have pics of the place later this week. As i am typing, i am sitting with an ice pack in my back and  a glass of wine, Mr. D. set me up so i can be confortable. I have  major pain in the shoulder, do not ask me why how i did this! You try to stay in shape and you hurt yourself, the only activity i am doing as far as sport is yoga these days, it should help!

I took these pics last week in the back alley , someone was doing his roof , so lucky for me i got a nice backdrop to do my shoot! This is for you ladies an fine example of pattern mixing, i was quite happy with the result, it had a retro 40's flair. The purse is fabulous, this is something that i found in a second hand store near the house, it even has initials, so cool!

Enjoy the pics! Ariane xxxxx

I was wearing -

Top bought on our way to Montpellier Vermont
Skirt - Fringues et Cie ( YWCA- Montreal)
Socks - Ardene-  Montreal
Loafers - Thrifted at Renaissance Montreal
Purse - thrift store near the house -

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This pics was taken at the film's( i translated)premiere!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Heather said...

You look Great love the funkymix up. I think you pulled it off well with the bright orange. That purse is super cute!! ~Love Heather

modniza said...

very nice shoot! i love,love your outfit, super cute! bag is amazing! xoooo. Stella

Vix said...

Ariane, I love that purse and your fabulous attempt at pattern mixing. You always looks so cool and fabulous!
I can't wait to see more of L'Assomption River.
Hope that shoulder feels much better soon. Much love from your fellow yoga-loving friend.xxx

sacramento said...

Pattern mixing is my big love, and you do it so well, Ariane.
You look like a little school girl.
Fantastic photos.
Loving your bag!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Style Sud-Est said...

Hi ladies thank you ! you are so sweet! Love you all - xxxxx -

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I love it, what a great back drop and I love the colors of your outfit, so bold!

Meagan said...

Adorable. I really, really love your boxy bag.
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com