MIB ADD

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vacation Posting # 1

Yes it is true i am officially on vacation - Every day for 3 weeks will be Saturday - This is what my dear Mr D said and every day when he wakes up he says << what day are we>> ( sorry i have a new laptop and i do not know how to get the question mark yet) anyway- and Mr D replies of course this is Saturday! So there it is - no more Monday to Friday and the dreadful Sunday that reminds you that you have to get back to work the next day!
I have been waking up early - you know menopause you can not sleep anymore in the mornings! ok so i have been awakening early and exploring how the other people live while i am at work...I leave the house around 8 am to power walk - i take my ipod - listen to music and see what goes on - so neat to see the old lady walking her dogs - so neat to just do whatever you feel like - so nice to smile at a pretty cat...no schedule - the life ladies - the life!
So my outfit will simple, summery, happy and of course a bit of color - in this post i will include a few shots of the neighborhood - i took them while power walking this weekend and this week.
What i wore -
Dress thrifted Renaissance Montreal
Belt - thrifted Renaissance Montreal
Shoes- Converse on Sale at Neon - Ste-Catherine West - Montreal
Enjoy - Ariane
Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Terri said...

Yes, being on vacation seems to totally change my personality. Like you, I notice things I usually don't and I'm relaxed enough to have casual conversations with strangers.

This dress looks to be a very versatile wardrobe item.