MIB ADD

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Urban Behavior

Again these pics were taken in the back alley behind my house - did i tell you all how much i love my neighborhood? It is so full of colors and smells!

I live in a very urban environment but it seems that every neighborhood in Montreal is a village - Contrary to what some people might think, Montreal is a very friendly - hopen minded city - i know all my neighbors- i talk to all my neighbors - We help each other and bonus there is a wonderful bio corner shop that i will do a feature on because the owner is such a doll and every time i go there we strike a conversation on what is in as far as health food.


I am a health nut by the way - well becoming - i think your health is the greatest treasure and it should be taken care of -

These pics really reflect my urban environment -

The whole outfit is thrifted except for the hat which was bought at Ardenne everything else is either from Renaissance or Village des Valeurs in Montreal -


Enjoy - Ariane


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Wow... I really like everything about this post..love the red top, the shoes, the skirt and the locations for your pictures...great work!!

Terri said...

Oh, you make such great use of color. I'm wearing a blue skirt today...inspired by a post of yours I saw last week. Has the package arrived yet?

fashionoverfifty said...

Ariane~Tres Chic, my friend! Love the pleated skirt and your photos are mahvelous! Welcome to the group--looking forward to getting to know you!

ariane said...

thanks ladies your are all wonderful!

RETRO REVA said...

I absolutely LOVE your style, your photos are the best i've seen in a very long while!
I'm a new follower and can't wait to see more1
Nice to "meet" you (via Pam)
xXx
Reva