MIB ADD

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ipod Nation 8

I love people watching – I love street style - I love people who just wear that special something that makes it special – I love stylish mature ladies – I love off the top youth – I love the old lady who dares to shave her head or wear those crazy colors and wears to much jewelry – it is all about expressing yourself – letting the world know that you own it for a moment – You decided that you would not look like everybody else –

I also love all those people who say -yes of course take my picture and show the world !

As you know I mostly take my pictures in the subway stations – on buses – my favorite stations are Berri and Lionel Groulx –because those stations make the connections to all directions they have such a variety of people. There are so many shots to be taken, could be a full time job! Oh God I wish! But not complaining, my life is good.

So here are some pics again I took with my Ipod and Camera + – I take the back as you can see – the reason? – well you have to be quick and asking them if you can take your picture will need explaining plus they wait for subways and buses consequently they usually do not have time…but I figure that taking the back of people makes a statement anyway as you can see in those pics.

Enjoy - Ariane












Taken downtown in front of the Lush Store -




Photobucket

Little girl at Viau Station

Photobucket



Lionel Groulx Station




Photobucket









Again the little girl in the bus going home


Photobucket





Baker - La petit breton in my neighborhood



Photobucket





On the bus going home



Photobucket






Viau Station




Photobucket

Atwater Station




Photobucket

Lionel Groulx Station




Photobucket

2 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

When I traveled for work in my twenties, Montreal was one of my favorite cities to travel to for work! I still have blouses I purchased there! I love these pictures and your presentation of them...how much fun!

Adrienne said...

The one place I have always wanted to live is in Montreal. My great grandfather was a lawyer there and graduated in 1876 from Lavale Universite. I want to learn the French of my ancestors. Your blog gives me a little taste of Montreal and I thank you for your efforts.