MIB ADD

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bike Gear or the Night i went out cycling with Mr D

Bike Gear or the night i went cycling with Mr D

I just love cycling; it always felt for me like flying, funny I know- must be the wind in my face. Cycling is one of the sport I like best – It is one of the best way to stay in shape - The cycling path is just 2 minutes away from my house so no excuse to get on that bike of mine – M favorite destination is the Old Port in Old Montreal, only 20 minutes away from my house – The cycle path runs along Notre Dame where you can see the St-Lawrence river – While on Notre Dame you can see also La ronde where you can actually ear the people screaming in the scary rides, something by the way I will never get on I used to when I was younger after a lot of convincing, but now I am certain that I will not survive if I ever was on a rollercoaster, anyway this not the point of this post – After Notre Dame we got on René Lévesque Blvd then Berri street et voila Old Port – I just love to be near the water – just to be there and enjoy the view of the St- Lawrence River, Habitat 67 and all the cool sites – No wonder the tourists like it so much –

Mr D took the pics in the Old Port – this is was my bike wear – Gap overalls dress thrifted – tank top from Forever XXI – shoes from Payless -

After taking pictures we went to Chinatown for supper – got home after that – I had a wonderful evening with my Mr. D!

Photobucket

Photobucket


FABULOUS MEAL IN CHINATOWN

Photobucket


ENJOYING THE VIEW



Photobucket




FOOLING AROUND WITH THE NEW COMPACT CAMERA DISCOVERED WHAT IT COULD DO:)

Photobucket


MEEEEEE IN MOTION - TRYING I GUESS TO FLY!
Photobucket

THIS AN INDUSTRIAL BUILDING ON NOTRE DAME AT THE END THE DAY

Photobucket

5 comments:

La Fille D'or said...

Wow! such great photos!

ariane said...

Thank you very much!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Super photos!! I love the red skirt and red shoes....hey, come on over to my site and sign up for my ACCESSORY SWAP!! I go into the details there ...but I think you would have fun with it!!! I hope you will join in!

Ashoka Engineering said...

Great informative post! We are India based manufacturers and suppliers of all type gears offers all over the at competitive rates.

Gears India

Terri said...

What a wonderful photo of you in motion!